My Learning Strategies
In studying, I must be in a comfortable and calm situation. I personally am not the type of person who likes to study in groups. I prefer to study alone, because sometimes when I study in groups I feel like I can't focus. After studying the material myself, then I will discuss or ask other friends what I do not understand.
I'm also not the type of person who likes to summarize the subject matter. I prefer to study all available material. To be honest, I am not an ordinary person in studying. Sometimes I only study material when it is close to class or exam time, because I easily forget if I study long before class time. I also usually study at quiet times like after dawn and late at night. Because if I study in a noisy state, I can't focus and get distracted easily. I'm still trying to be consistent in learning.
Comments
Post a Comment